Who is your Love under moonlight?

"love under the moon light"







Hiding my tears as i do not want to show you the  happiness when i saw you for the first time
Opening my arms all around for you  and was deeply in found from heart to hug you.

Without you and my thoughts becomes darkness as you were their as my light for life
which unwillingly turns into sadness.

Without you, my heart has started missing you and  cried blood in the absence of you
Hopefully,i was just wishing you to come back,
and always praying to the god.

Missing you from my heart made me to see the flower as the peddles of the stone
As always dreamed for the looks of the magic and charm which has gone beyond my reach
our hope of being together hurts me more by pain and sorrow of yours.

I was Chased by darkness and fears from that unknown day which left me into tears
your absence drove me to the death more than life for which i was worried of.

Because, I lost hope in you being my wife for my life
and that we are back, the universe shows us beauty by clarifying our mind which led both of us to grow.
The beauty which didn't exist when our eyes were blind
Life without taste, bodies without souls, hearts without feelings and emotions.
 But both of us were looking for each other while crossing oceans and mountains.

You when seeing mu eyes in your eyes, life becomes more delicious and ambitious with you.
Nothing in my life,even my soul is like you precious to bring me back to make my life as hell.
When i look at you, I lose control over myself and become insane without you.

For me everything is the same, I even ignore the difference between happiness and pain
now when looking at your eyes and hearing your voice, I can overcome my fear with the help of you.

All pains and darkness will be disappearing from our life my dear
being together, we have found our missing part.
Loving forever,now we are one soul and one heart
and love continues...

Comments