Love is not all About Sex


"Cute Love Story Of True Love"


Girl: I miss you
Boy: and so?

Girl: I really do
Boy: OK.

Girl: i am sorry
Boy: what for?
 Girl: For Ignoring your efforts to communicate with me.
 Boy: Its OK .. i got used to it, then i got tired, 
      so i stopped trying and started forgetting..

Girl: I..
Girl: i...tried to forget about you, yo see...
we can never be...
Boy: its OK...

Image result for love png
Girl: why is it OK?

Boy: i got used to days hoping you'd be back...
but, then you never did...
but, then you never did...
I started facing reality,
and started to get a move on..

Girl: Wait..am i too late?

Boy: Too late for what?
Girl: to court you?
Boy: You know,
I've always wanted to hear that from you...
Back then, a year ago..
But ..i got used to only wishing for it...then
realized it would never happen , so i stopped hoping...

Girl: I'm really sorry, but do not worry, this time, I will make your wishes come true...
Boy: That's not possible I have got someone in

Girl: its great for you...
who is she?
When i'll meet her?
Boy: she doesn't want to meet you any day...


Girl: why?





What i have done to her?


Boy: slowly replied 
She just do not wanna meet the one who did hurt me the most....
its my turn to say sorry...
Time got into me...

You have broken my hurt already.
I can't risk experiencing that gain...
Thank you anyway.
For Communicating with me after years of silence..
She kept her head down and went silently...
After she left the boy out her picture kept in his wallet- Some tears down when he whispered-

"its still you"...

Comments