Are you close with your love?


"Sometime you are close with your love"

"If Not,then why?
If yes,then how you feel?"

"Must share this story after reading this ..if it has ever been with you like this"



Boy: I need someone to talk to...

Girl: I'm always here for you.

Boy: I know...
Girl: then whats wrong??

 
Boy: I like her soo much

Girl: Talk to her...
Boy: I don't know she'll never like me..

Girl: Don't say that You're Amazing..

Boy: I just wanna tell her how i feel...

Girl: Then Tell her...

Boy : She won't Like me...

Girl: how do you know that?

Boy: I can just tell...

Girl: Well, Just Tell Her...

Boy: What Should I say?

Girl: Tell her How much You like her...

Boy: I tell her that Daily...

Girl: What you Mean??

Boy: I'm Always with her..
I love her...
Girl: I know how you feel.
I have the same problem But He'll Never Like me.

Boy: Wait , Who Do You Like?

Girl: Ooh, Some Boy...

Boy: Ooh ,She won't like me either...

Girl: She does...

Boy: How do you Know..?

Girl: Because Who wouldn't like you?

Boy: You...

Girl: You're wrong...
"I Love You"

Boy: I can't Believe this ....
"I love you too"



Comments