A Most Warming Talk

"A Warm Talk Between Love Ones"


Their are many reason why you cannot say something about anyone without knowing the feelings which is truly present inside them. To judge anyone you must hear their insights and do not judge quickly from their response, may they show their feelings in happy mood or in sad mood



Girl: Can i ask you a few questions?

Boy: yeah..!! sure...

Girl: Be honest..love i trust you

Boy: for sure sweetheart

Girl:have i ever crossed your mind..???

Boy: why this question...it's a clear Yes..i do that..

Girl: Do you like me..?

Boy: HaHa...of course No baby

Girl:Do you want me..??

Boy:No..Never

Girl:Would you cry if i left..??

Boy:Nah...

Girl:would you live for me..??

Boy:Never

Girl:would you do anything for me..??

Boy:Nah..never(funny)

Girl:Choose me or your life..??

Boy:my life...

You will be amazed after knowing what had actually happened

Then girl ran way and start crying...
Then the boy ran after her and told her..!!

The reason you never crossed my mind because..You are always in my mind...

The reason why i don't like you is because..
I love you..!!

The reason i don't want you because..I need you...

The reason why i wouldn't cry if you left..
Because i'll die...


The reason i wouldn't live for you is...I would die for you...


The reason i choose my life because
you are my life...



Comments