Being in love is not as Easy

"Being in love is not as Easy"

love do not hurt the person hurt


Hey! If you are reading this,

I only want you to know that how much I loved you
I know we haven't seen each other and we haven't talked to each.

But I always wanted you to know that i have been thinking about you late nights and I wanted to you know that I miss you very much.
Now I regret what happened but I want to see you again. I miss you, I miss you in every morning and night. It's therefore strange and surprising for you that somebody I knew was such a loving one, Is now a total stranger to me.

That literally i am going on thinking about you entire days stupidly and most of the time I left crying only thinking about you. I let myself forget about all those things but I can’t ,every time I remember my those silly mistake it reminds me of you that how you always use to pitch me for that little cute things.

But it's over now, then I find something “ a photo”, “a gift”, “the stupid love letters” this things tells that how much we loved each other but we don’t have a tendency to offer each other.

Image result for love png 
The full weight and mental illness of what I have lost crashes down on me and left me crying, throughout the day.

You are and you will be a part of me, I want to see you again and hold you tight in my

arms again to kiss you again. But all those feelings become empty thoughts when I look

 back. Now remember, being in love isn't always what it seems, it's just so easy to forget

 but this isn't regret.

We always have a reasons for ending it and they are as valid as ever we started loving each other.

 It didn't need any reasons to fall in love but we did broke up by putting the reasons

 came at the end and everything since then has been about reasons and that's good. 

Which means that at some point in my life if am going to notice somebody who will

 surely love me but I think would I able to love her back, how much I loved you.

A part of me just misses loving someone and having them love you back that's all I guess

 what I'm saying is I hope things are good with you I hope everything it's great. I hope 

everything it's great I hope you found a love that's all the things ours couldn't be but... 

just a little a part of me that is you.


“Still dear in my mind, what it absolutely was like before all the reasons and that you 

miss me too”.




Comments